Oct 2014

10/10/14

What's up? Was a bit busy the past couple of months with life outside of poker. Fell in love with a chick. She isnt so sure about me being the one yet but I'll prove to her that I am even if she doesn't know it yet lol. My life for the past 2 months was much more eventful than the previous 2 years combined. That sounds kinda sad doesnt it? Haha but its ok. I feel happier and fulfilled. Life is more than just about goals. It's about love for friends, family and your lover as well. Its about finding a higher cause other than yourself. Self-actualization and contribution. Pokerwise I tried some MTTs working from the ground up trying to pattern acoimbra's success. I have a pretty decent ROI but due to power outtages here in my country Im rather unsure if I can grind that up onto the higher stakes because I'd be losing buy-ins left and right. Not to worry though because I revisited my old love for 6max hyperturbos  and yeah Im doing pretty decent now and that includes the few bad runs. Slowly, I am erasing my negative ROI which means I am a winning player in the long run. I plan to dedicate my poker journey to fellow hikikomoris like me...the struggling basement bums, diaosi, or whatever you want to call yourself. I'll just have to reach 250k first so I can have some credibility. I'll show to the world that all you need is Optimism, Passion and Hard Work in changing your life for the better in whatever area you choose. Once I reach that milestone I'll make a youtube channel and write a book(free pdf,mobi,epub) detailing all the useful tidbits of knowledge that proved useful in my journey i.e. exercise routine, books to read, videos to watch, philosophies to adapt..Today is the birthday of my highschool crush as well lol. Happy birthday Angela. I'm sure you've already forgotten about me but I cant forget about your birthday somehow :P



Poker Stars VIP Status:
[x] ChromeStar
[x] SilverStar
[x] GoldStar
[ ] PlatinumStar
[ } Supernova
[ ] SupernovaElite

 Lifetime BR:
[x] 100
[ ] 1k
[ ] 10k
[ ] 100k
[ ] 250k
[ ] 1M

No comments:

Post a Comment