June 2014

6/29/14

Had a good run on an MTT. I needed that BR boost for the terrible results to follow. I was up by 200 then down to around 300-400 from my Sunday Storm hypergrinding. The sample size is still less than 10k hands but it really makes me doubt if I can even be a 1% ROI player in this format. It seems I suck out quite lesser than when people suck out on me. I dont even have that much of a suck out opportunity to begin with because Im usually ahead pre. I often read the ranges right but the board is just brutal. Made +EV calls but lost a lot of 60/40. But if it really was that then why are my results not reflecting as a slightly +EV player. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm not even sure if I want to maintain Goldstar this coming July. If I am to end up -400 bucks again thats like going back to zero. As far as I know I think my play is close to perfect and that's what worries me. If I think I made very few mistakes then I might be oblivious to something significant. It could be my bubble play or whatever. It's just lame to always blame it on running bad. So yeah I still have some dough to experiment with but I'm just not so sure on how to proceed from here to reach my goals. Sigh I'm a smart guy but in the real world its all about results...

No comments:

Post a Comment