And so it begins

2/21/14

My real poker journey starts here. First things first.  I have to make this blog look decent at least then gotta figure out how to get HM2 started with this postgresql shit.
My short term goal would be to grind my current BR at PokerStars to around 1k USD so I can avail of deposit bonuses from other sites later. The first one I'm gonna have a go at would be 888poker. They have their own variant of ZOOM as well and its called Snap poker. Hope the fish are as plenty as the poker review sites say and hope cashouts are a breeze too. After trying ZOOM I can't really go back to regular tables. Sure it's easier to cooler people there but it's just so damn slow. I'd rather have 4 tables of ZOOM than 20+ of regular tables. It's much less of a hassle switching from table to table considering I only have a 19" monitor. Anyway I've been stagnating at 5NL 6max for quite awhile now. Generally I played FR a lot before but meh the action is a lot faster at 6max and its just a lot more dynamic compared to FR where every big pot I get involved in is more of a cooler. Grinding daily has been burning me out but I gotta work on my theory as well. Need to watch more videos and master the thought process of the big dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment